Magnesium Uses And Benefits
After oxygen, water and basic food, magnesium may be the most important element needed by our bodies. It's Especially important for women, supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production as we age.
Magnesium chloride applied topically supports overall health in many ways. It can…
- increase sleep and quality of sleep, which is fundamental to good health
- reduce muscle cramps, restless legs and growing pains
- reduce symptoms of PMS including menstrual cramps, bloating, mood swings and breast tenderness
- help to reduce menopause symptoms such as night sweats and hot flushes
- help depression and anxiety by promoting a sense of peace, calm and wellbeing
- treat headaches and migraines
- Help treat symptoms of chronic illnesses such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, peripheral neuropathy.
How to Use Topical Magnesium
Magnesium chloride applied topically is a fast and effective way of targeting specific problem areas. Find out where and how to apply topical magnesium to get the best out of it.
Magnesium for Sleep
Getting a good night's sleep is crucial for overall well-being and has numerous benefits for your physical health, mental clarity, and emotional balance. Find out how magnesium can help.
Magnesium for Pregnancy
Topical magnesium can be a great natural option for treating the aches and pains that can arise during pregnancy, and for supporting deep and restful sleep.
Magnesium for Menopause
Magnesium is a natural alternative that can help with some of the common symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
Sign up for 10% off your first order!
Become a Koa VIP today. Stay to up to date on news, wellbeing tips, and get exclusive VIP offers.